Organic DIY Chef: 4 Different Italian Pasta Recipe Kits
Become a Chef! Cook for 2/3 People
TIPICAL ITALIAN PRODUCE IN AN INCREDIBLE OFFER
Learn to cook Italian style! Follow the simple recipe of on our Italian Organic Pasta Recipe Kit and surprised everyone by making typical Italian cuisine dishes and make the taste traditional Lazio specialties.
Choose from 4 tasty recipes: 'Cacio and Pepper Spaghetti', 'Penne with Arrabbiata Sauce', 'Spaghetti Tomato and Basil' or 'Spaghetti with Garlic, Olive Oil and Hot Chili'.
With the authentic taste of tomato, cheese, olive oil and a pinch of Pepper, Organic Pasta Kit is a rare experience of pleasure and tast which will always accompany you in improvised dinners with friends.
Italian Organic Pasta Recipe Kits
Each Organic Pasta DIY Recipe Kit Contains the following ingredients:
• Spaghetti made form Durum Wheat 'Senatore Cappelli' variety hand-crafted (Nett weight: 250gr)
• Organic Whole Peeled Tomatoes for Sauce 240gr
(Only in the “Penne with Arrabbiata Sauce” e “Spaghetti Tomato and Basil” Recipe Kit)
• Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil 20ml
• Cooking Salt 30gr
• Organic Ingredient Mix: Parlsey, Garlic and Rep Peppers (variable quantities) 3gr
• Organic Ingredient Mix: Oganic Roman Pecorino Cheese and Black Pepper (variable quantities 40gr (Only in the “Cacio and Pepper Spaghetti” Recipe Kit)
• Step by step DIY Recipe on the back of the box
Keep your Italian Organic Pasta Recipe Kits always at hand when you receive unexpected guests or when you go on vacation. Take with you a piece of Italy offering a traditional Italian recipe.
Organic and Healthy Recipes!
Become a Chef by following the DIY recipe on the back of the Italian Organic Pasta Recipe Kits, designed for 2/3 portions, which contains organic products of Italian origin.
The recipe, on the Italian Organic Pasta Recipe Kits is clearly described with 'step by step' stages and supported by images.
The ingredients of the Italian Organic Pasta Recipe Kits are free from chemical fertilizers and pesticides, no GMOs, hydrogenated fats, preservatives or colorings and flavorings. This makes these recipes among the favorite recipes of those who believe in environmentalism and organic food culture.